Mom to Mom
I get it! As a mom, I can relate to being time challenged. Our office makes scheduling appointments for the family as convenient as possible.
- PUNCTUAL- Your time is valuable, so we do not keep you waiting. We offer early morning, lunch and after-school appointments. I do ask you or a caregiver to be there for your child’s appointment so I can speak with you about their care. We will go over oral hygiene instructions and reinforce brushing and flossing habits, since most kids don’t want to listen to their parents. They may actually listen to me (I hope). We can schedule hygiene appointments one right after the other so you don’t have to come back multiple times.
- EMERGENCIES- The unexpected- your child breaks a front tooth at school or at a sporting event. I can help. I specialize in cosmetic bonding.
- WE LISTEN TO YOU- I educate you concerning your options and take the time to answer any questions you might have, but as a parent you make the final decision.
- INSURANCE- We process your insurance claim forms for you. Please bring in your insurance information so we can help you receive your benefits. We make paying easy, as we accept cash, check, credit cards, and outside financing such as Care Credit or Springstone Financial. That’s one less thing for you to do.
- STAFF- My staff and I are there for you to make your visit as pleasant as possible. We are mothers ourselves, so is your child is not perfectly behaved. We understand.
- TAKING CARE OF YOU- Now that you know that I will take care of your children, I want to help Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa take care of their oral health. Come in for your own appointment with or without others so I can help you have better health. We try to make your visit as stress free as possible. I see one patient at a time so you are my primary focus. I look forward to seeing you and your family.