I am excited to announce that we are being allowed to see patients again. We will be opening on Weds. June 3rd. We have made improvements to keep you and the staff safe. We would like to ease your concerns about coming to the office.
During the past 10 weeks the staff and I have watched numerous educational seminars to get the office ready. The office has removed
all reading material in the waiting room and counter tops have been totally cleared off.
I have spent a great deal of time communicating with my staff and colleagues to get ideas on how to implement the changes to keep us
In addition to all of the safety precautions that we had in
place before Covid -19 we are now doing the following:
- 2 high tech air purifiers that remove particles smaller than the Covid-19 run 24 hours a day
- UV lights for sterilizing the whole room (like the ones that are used in hospitals)
- Non-contact thermometers
- Special external suction unit that captures aerosol
- Special masks
- Face shields
- Protective wear
- Screen at the front counter
- Hospital grade sterilizer is used to sterilize all instruments including handpieces or we use disposables.
- The room will be totally sanitized between each patient
Protocol for your visit:
- We will ask you a brief pre-appointment screening questionnaire
- If you have been sick or traveled on an airplane recently would you please delay your appointment.
- We ask that you call or text from your car when you arrive – 908-797-8404. Please wait in your car and we will notify you to come in for your appointment. This avoids you waiting in the waiting room so we can take you directly into the treatment room to limit your contact with other people.
- We will take your temperature with a contactless thermometer.
- We are allowing more time between each patient to allow time to use disinfectants that are effective against the bacteria and viruses so we can prepare for the next patient with the new protocol.
- Please do not bring anyone else to the appointment unless you require it.
- Please wear a mask when you enter the office
- We will ask you to wash your hands, then we will give you a special mouth rinse that decreases contaminants in the aerosol by 93-97%.
We have made the office even safer for you and the staff. We
are looking forward to seeing you.
Your oral health is very important. It is an essential part of your oral and overall health. Please do not delay making an appointment.
Allyson K. Hurley, DDS
Rhonda Dray, Office Manager
Barbara Heydorn, RDH