Chatham Zoom Whitening
Zoom! Whitening® is a teeth-bleaching treatment that will give you a brilliantly white smile. If you choose in-office treatment, when you leave your appointment with Dr. Allyson Hurley, your smile will be amazingly white. Take-home treatment that will give you a sparkling white smile in about two to three weeks is also available.
How Zoom Whitening Works
Zoom deep-bleaching gel releases oxygen in your teeth to break down the stains in them. After your first session, your teeth will be sparkling white. You will continue the whitening process with a take-home whitening kit.
The first deep-bleaching treatment you receive in our office will condition your teeth and help it absorb the bleaching gel during your at-home treatments.
- We will retract your lips and coat your gums to protect them from bleaching gel.
- The Zoom bleaching gel will be applied to your teeth, and we will shine the Zoom light on them to help break up embedded stains.
- You will receive an take-home bleaching kit that includes bleaching gel, customized bleaching trays, and a storage case for the trays.
- For 14 consecutive nights, you’ll put a small amount of bleaching gel in the trays and wear the trays overnight.
- You’ll receive a final deep-bleaching treatment in our office.
- You will have a brilliantly white smile!
Dr. Hurley is an accredited cosmetic dentist who will examine your teeth and determine if bleaching them will eliminate the stains. In some cases, bleaching your teeth makes stains more noticeable, and if that’s true for your case, Dr. Hurley will recommend a different cosmetic treatment.
If your teeth are generally sensitive, Dr. Hurley can anticipate any significant sensitivity you might experience with the teeth-bleaching process and help minimize it.
Zoom Whitening Take-Home Treatment
If you prefer, you can receive take-home treatment to whiten your smile. Each day, you will place a small amount of bleaching gel in your customized trays and wear the trays for the amount of time specified by Dr. Hurley. You will progressively notice your teeth getting brighter, and in two to three weeks, your smile will sparkle.
Is Zoom Right for You?
If you are interested in Zoom whitening and would like to know if it’s right for you, call our office to schedule an appointment.